Got questions about LED lights?
PlotWatt has answers.
While lighting represents only about 15 percent of a quick-service restaurant’s total
electricity bills, a lot of owners are evaluating it as a savings option.
Get the facts from PlotWatt Energy Analyst Marco Loeffke in this informative, half-hour webinar.
PlotWatt manages your energy
so you have energy to manage your business.
Got two minutes?
Get a quick introduction to PlotWatt.
Make PlotWatt Your Energy Manager
Save Energy: We save you money on your electric bill — 10 to 15 percent — by finding the biggest savings for the least effort.
Detect Equipment Issues: We detect performance issues with HVACs and walk-ins to avoid inventory loss and costly emergency repairs.
Coach with Accountability: We coach your employees to make cost-saving changes that stick through time and turnover.
How it Works
Here’s a quick snapshot of how PlotWatt delivers on our promise to lower your electricity costs effortlessly as an owner.
1. An energy monitor collects electricity data from each of your locations.
2. Our energy analysts mine that data to find the top cost-saving opportunities.
3. We email your team tips that help them adopt one change at a time.
If you’re managing energy on your own, ask these questions:
Do your locations:
- Tamper with thermostats?
- Turn equipment on or off at the right times?
- Stagger equipment startup?
- Leave parking lot lights on all day?
- Leave equipment on overnight?
- Turn redundant equipment off after lunch rush?
- Have walk-ins low on Freon?
These are a few of the things PlotWatt monitors and manages for you.
PlotWatt’s Latest Blog Post
Congratulations! You’ve answered the question, “How can I save money on my business electric bill?” by enrolling some of your quick-service restaurant locations with PlotWatt. You can hardly wait to see how much you’re saving, so you find the electric … Read More
Turned on by What You See?